Top 5 Selling Chapel Hill Neighborhoods of 2012
Chapel Hill Real Estate Market Update
441 single family homes sold in Chapel Hill since the beginning of 2012. So which Chapel Hill neighborhoods saw the most sales?
The Top 5
1. Southern Village - The top selling neighborhood of Chapel Hill so far this year. 26 homes sold in Southern Village since the beginning of 2012. The average sales price in Southern Village this year is $501,703. The average days on market is 114 days. To learn more about homes in Southern Village.
2. Ballentine -21 homes sold in Ballentine since the beginning of 2012. The average sold price was $432,389. The average Days on Market until sold was 46 days. To view all Homes for Sale in Ballentine.
3. Colony Woods - 13 homes sold in Colony Woods in Chapel Hill since the beginning of 2012. The average sold price was $251,911 and the average days on market was 129 days. To view all Homes for Sale in Colony Woods.
4. Lake Hogan Farms - 13 homes sold in Lake Hogan Farms in Chapel Hill too. So we have a tie. The average sold price was $562,492 and the average days on market in Lake Hogan Farms for 2012 was 134 days. To view all Lake Hogan Farms Homes For Sale.
5. Ridgefield - Rounding out the top 5 selling neighborhoods in Chapel Hill for 2012 is the Ridgefield neighborhood. 12 homes sold in Ridgefield since January 1, 2012. The average sold price was $262,812 and the average days on market was 93 days. To view all homes for sale in Ridgefield.
I hope you found this Chapel Hill real estate market update helpful. We plan to bring you more information to help educate you on the homes in Chapel Hill.
For ALL Chapel Hill Homes For Sale.