Check back often for the latest and greatest of the Triangle area's real estate news, stats, and information. We feature all Raleigh real estate trends and listings.
1,055 detached homes have sold in Chatham County since the beginning of 2017. 444 of the homes were new homes. So where did all of these homes sell? The top 5 selling neighborhoods in Chatham County in 2017 are:
1) Briar Chapel - 252 homes sold in Briar Chapel
2) Carolina Preserve - 48 homes sold in Carolina Preserve
3) Courtyards on O'Kelly Chapel - 37 homes sold in the Courtyards on O'Kelly Chapel
4) Chapel Ridge - 36 homes sold in Chapel Ridge
5) Fearrington Village - 33 homes sold in Fearrington
To learn more about Chatham County Real Estate visit our Chatham County real estate information page.